Obtain Optimum Security in Commercial Properties with a Complex Master Keying SystemSeptember 26, 2019
As the property manager or owner of a commercial building, you are directly responsible for keeping the premises secured. When it comes time to secure your building, it is best to leave no stone unturned. For that reason, among others that we will go into, the installation of a master keying system can make a ton of sense. Master keying systems are typically installed by professional locksmiths. Today, we are going to explore the tangible benefits that a master keying system can provide to your commercial property.
Benefits of Master Keying Systems
If you've never heard of a master key system, you've come to the right place. Master key systems traditionally are compared to other hierarchy systems. At the top of the tree, you have your master key. The master key can open the vast majority of doors on the premises. After the master key, you have your sub-keys which can be assigned to work only on specific doors. Having this tiered key system will allow you to control who can access what doors. What are the strict benefits of a master keying system after it has been properly implemented?
1) Tightened Security - A master key system will give you direct control over the entire commercial property that you are maintaining. With the master key solely in the possession of the authorized individual, all other doors can be monitored for security reasons.
2) Flexible Duties - Let us say that you run a business where your managers need secure access, but nobody else does. With your master key system, you can assign a key to your specific manager, thus allowing them access to secured areas of the building. Only you and the other person will have access to those areas, thus allowing you to track responsibility for any potential issues that arise.
3) Employee Accountability - No matter what industry you work in, theft is a reality that you'll have to face. Unfortunately, employee theft is far too common. A master key system allows you to lock down an area in order to prevent potential employee theft. You'll also have a direct line to potential culpability thanks to the hierarchy system that we described above.
A master key system is a unique and simple way to improve the security of your commercial property. From maintaining employee culpability to granting you flexibility with key assignations, your master key system can go a long way toward accomplishing several important tasks. If you are interested in hearing more about commercial master key systems, reach out to our team here at Altona Locksmiths!
15c Slough Road, Altona
Phone: (03) 9315 0522
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- FAQ: When Do I Need Transponder Key Programming Services?
- Is Your Front Door Lock Burglar-proof? Consider Consulting Expert Locksmiths?
- Customised Restricted Key System: What are the Benefits for Your Business?
- Know What's Best for Your Newly Built Commercial Building's Security
- Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Car Transponder Key
- Obtain Optimum Security in Commercial Properties with a Complex Master Keying System
- Check the Security of Your Door Lock Because Burglary Can Occur Anytime
- Signs of a Failing Car Ignition Lock Cylinder: When to Call a Locksmith?
- Temporary Construction Keying for Business Owners' Peace of Mind
- Car Locking Problems Due to Worn Out Keys: Hire Professional Locksmiths for Replacement
- Ensure the Security of Office Drawers and Cabinets: Call Professional Locksmiths
- Car Key Cutting Services: The Importance of Locksmith Accuracy and Precision
- Benefits of Traditional Door Lock Cylinders for Residential Properties
- Apartment Security: Why Additional Locks Become Beneficial to Renters?
- Domestic Locksmith Services: Reasons Why Old Homes Should Have Their Locks Updated
- How Restricted Keys Can Help Avoid Unauthorised Key Duplication
- Understanding Complex Lock Parts and Mechanisms in Car Door Locks
- Broken Car Key Extraction: Why Call a Professional Locksmith?
- Avoid Sham Locksmiths: Know Some Hiring Guidelines
- Rekeying Gives You Full Control Over Your Newly Purchased Home
- Grand Master Key for Hotels: What are the Benefits?
- Keyed to Differ and Keyed Alike: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Home Security Tips for Senior Citizens
- What are Smart Locks for Homes?
- Why is Time Management Important When Hiring Professional Locksmiths?
- View all articles…
- Residential Security: Are your Knob Locks Enough?
- Should You Rekey a Newly Bought House?
- View all articles…
- Ignition Problems and When to Call for a Locksmith
- The Importance of Master Key System in Factories
- View all articles…