How Safe is Your Home? Call Altona Locksmiths to Help You with New Locking SystemsApril 10, 2017
There is a lot to consider when moving into a new home, but once there, safety becomes the number one concern. How safe is your home? You may think it is safe, but older locks can be breached easier than people realise, that is why it is recommended to consult with a locksmith when moving into a new home, to make sure your home is as safe as it can be.
Selecting quality, proven lock brands for the doors in your home is not easy, especially if one is not familiar with locking mechanisms or locksmithing in general. Actually, choosing the right locks for the interior and exterior doors is not the same that is because depending on where these are located requires different types of locking mechanisms.
For example, door knobs with a push button lock are good for bathrooms, but are not a good choice for the side door to a garage. Older type locks are quickly being replaced with new locking mechanisms, as technologies are being used to secure homes and businesses more effectively, which is making life easier, in many ways.
There are a few new locking systems for residential properties available that are easy to use, and more secure than simple locks that require a standard key. However, many people are still unaware of these.
Altona Locksmiths can Help Make Your Home Safer with New Locking Systems
Here at Altona Locksmiths, we keep up-to-date on all the latest new locking systems and technologies coming available, and then recommend to our customers which ones will work best for them.
Smart Lock technology and keyless entry is here, these are the next logical step in securing residential and commercial buildings from unauthorised entry. People can now lock and unlock the doors of their home using their smartphones and an app, or a keyless lock that uses a push button remote unit that sends a coded signal to electric locks.
These new locking systems for homes remove the hassle of losing physical keys, and prevents would-be intruders from manipulating the tumblers of traditional locks to gain entry. For those who still wish to use keyed locks to secure their homes, there are hybrid electric locks that use both a physical key and a remote push button control to unlock them. New locking systems are an ideal way to make your home safe, inside and out, and here at Altona Locksmiths we can help you to secure your entry doors, garage, gates, and even vehicle locks.
If you need professional locksmiths that are up-to-date on all the latest security technologies, than you need not look farther than Altona Locksmiths, we specialise in residential, automotive, and commercial locksmithing services.
15c Slough Road, Altona
Phone: (03) 9315 0522
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Signs of a Failing Car Ignition Lock Cylinder: When to Call a Locksmith?
- Temporary Construction Keying for Business Owners' Peace of Mind
- Car Locking Problems Due to Worn Out Keys: Hire Professional Locksmiths for Replacement
- Ensure the Security of Office Drawers and Cabinets: Call Professional Locksmiths
- Car Key Cutting Services: The Importance of Locksmith Accuracy and Precision
- Benefits of Traditional Door Lock Cylinders for Residential Properties
- Apartment Security: Why Additional Locks Become Beneficial to Renters?
- Domestic Locksmith Services: Reasons Why Old Homes Should Have Their Locks Updated
- How Restricted Keys Can Help Avoid Unauthorised Key Duplication
- Understanding Complex Lock Parts and Mechanisms in Car Door Locks
- Broken Car Key Extraction: Why Call a Professional Locksmith?
- Avoid Sham Locksmiths: Know Some Hiring Guidelines
- Rekeying Gives You Full Control Over Your Newly Purchased Home
- Grand Master Key for Hotels: What are the Benefits?
- Keyed to Differ and Keyed Alike: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Home Security Tips for Senior Citizens
- What are Smart Locks for Homes?
- Why is Time Management Important When Hiring Professional Locksmiths?
- View all articles…
- Residential Security: Are your Knob Locks Enough?
- Should You Rekey a Newly Bought House?
- View all articles…
- Ignition Problems and When to Call for a Locksmith
- The Importance of Master Key System in Factories
- View all articles…