The Importance of Rekeying Commercial PremisesNovember 10, 2017
When you own a piece of commercial property or at least inhabit a commercial building, you will understand just how heavily security can weigh on your mind. With a commercial property, you are likely putting a lot of valuables into one place. As a result, you want to know that everything is safe and secure. What do you do if you fear for the security of your building? One of the easiest ways to improve your commercial security is by way of rekeying the premises. Rekeying is a process that can be the solution to all of your safety and security needs, but there is some information you'll need to know in order to understand if it is the right way to go for you.
What is Rekeying?
Rekeying is a basic and fundamentally simple way to address potential safety concerns revolving around your security system. With rekeying, your fundamental locks are largely left the same. What DOES change, however, is that the locking cylinder within the locks is modified by a professional. After this is done, you are able to order a completely new set of keys for your entire property. The goal here is simple, you don't want anyone with a copy of your key to have easy access to your building. By changing the pins, you effectively shut out any potentially illicit duplicate keys that may be hanging around. There are many benefits of opting to rekey all of your locks. Let's look at a few of them.
- Safety: Obviously, safety is paramount when it comes to securing your premises. By having all of your locks adjusted in order to make new keys, you are making it harder for illicit parties to break into your building.
- Efficiency: When you opt to rekey your locks, you are acknowledging that there is nothing fundamentally wrong with your actual locking mechanism. As a result, you can have your system rekeyed quickly and efficiently. You'll also end up saving money by going this route.
- Peace of Mind: You won't spend another night awake in bed wondering if your locks aren't up to par. By actively having your business rekeyed, you are taking control of the situation.
- Budget: And finally, by opting to rekey the premises rather than bringing in an entirely new set of lucks you are also doing wonders for your budget.
If you feel like rekeying your commercial property is the right way to go, call ahead to a local locksmith like Altona Locksmiths in order to have your project made a priority and your peace of mind made into reality.
15c Slough Road, Altona
Phone: (03) 9315 0522
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Customised Restricted Key System: What are the Benefits for Your Business?
- Know What's Best for Your Newly Built Commercial Building's Security
- Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Car Transponder Key
- Obtain Optimum Security in Commercial Properties with a Complex Master Keying System
- Check the Security of Your Door Lock Because Burglary Can Occur Anytime
- Signs of a Failing Car Ignition Lock Cylinder: When to Call a Locksmith?
- Temporary Construction Keying for Business Owners' Peace of Mind
- Car Locking Problems Due to Worn Out Keys: Hire Professional Locksmiths for Replacement
- Ensure the Security of Office Drawers and Cabinets: Call Professional Locksmiths
- Car Key Cutting Services: The Importance of Locksmith Accuracy and Precision
- Benefits of Traditional Door Lock Cylinders for Residential Properties
- Apartment Security: Why Additional Locks Become Beneficial to Renters?
- Domestic Locksmith Services: Reasons Why Old Homes Should Have Their Locks Updated
- How Restricted Keys Can Help Avoid Unauthorised Key Duplication
- Understanding Complex Lock Parts and Mechanisms in Car Door Locks
- Broken Car Key Extraction: Why Call a Professional Locksmith?
- Avoid Sham Locksmiths: Know Some Hiring Guidelines
- Rekeying Gives You Full Control Over Your Newly Purchased Home
- Grand Master Key for Hotels: What are the Benefits?
- Keyed to Differ and Keyed Alike: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Home Security Tips for Senior Citizens
- What are Smart Locks for Homes?
- Why is Time Management Important When Hiring Professional Locksmiths?
- View all articles…
- Residential Security: Are your Knob Locks Enough?
- Should You Rekey a Newly Bought House?
- View all articles…
- Ignition Problems and When to Call for a Locksmith
- The Importance of Master Key System in Factories
- View all articles…