The Importance of Master Key Maintenance System in Buildings and FactoriesJanuary 29, 2018
Threats to corporate security are on the rise. As commercial buildings and factories expand and the number of employees increase, so does the demand for better ways to keep them secured. Today, an ordinary key-and-lock system simply just won’t do. More stringent measures are needed to protect an entire buildings and facilities from intruders, as well as to control and regulate the levels of security access to certain rooms and areas of employees.
Why Use A Master Key Maintenance System in Factories and Buildings?
A master key system is the most fitting solution to the challenges of regulating and controlling various levels of security access among employees in buildings and factories. It can provide high-grade security to any commercial space, large or small, without restricting the freedom of movement among employees or limiting their workflow.
In fact, master key systems can be customized depending on the specific level of security needed by a company. People would still be able to enter their offices and work spaces using designated keys, and maintenance workers can be allowed access to specific areas, while managers, supervisors, and other high-ranking staff are allowed access to all areas with what is called a ‘master key’.
A master key system can created to meet specific needs of any commercial building or factory. Unlike the typical one lock and one key system, a master key system includes a cylinder of locks that can allow multiple unique keys. This allows locks to be configured in such a way to allow various levels of access so that different groups may be granted access to specific rooms, areas, or the entire building. Simply, master key systems greatly improve the security of commercial buildings and factories.
Master key systems are also different from keying alike, which do not provide as much security because multiple locks can be opened with a single key, and there is no way to limit access to a select few. Although, keying alike is effective for smaller shops and residences, but not for large-scale companies that have many of rooms, spaces, or multiple buildings with people regularly coming and going.
With large companies and factories, it is common that every few months there are changes in employees’ status, thankfully, master key systems can be rekeyed as many times as needed, without having to create and replace keys. With the help from professionals at Altona Locksmiths, the security of buildings and factories will not be compromised each time an employee retires or ceases to at the company.
15c Slough Road, Altona
Phone: (03) 9315 0522
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Check the Security of Your Door Lock Because Burglary Can Occur Anytime
- Signs of a Failing Car Ignition Lock Cylinder: When to Call a Locksmith?
- Temporary Construction Keying for Business Owners' Peace of Mind
- Car Locking Problems Due to Worn Out Keys: Hire Professional Locksmiths for Replacement
- Ensure the Security of Office Drawers and Cabinets: Call Professional Locksmiths
- Car Key Cutting Services: The Importance of Locksmith Accuracy and Precision
- Benefits of Traditional Door Lock Cylinders for Residential Properties
- Apartment Security: Why Additional Locks Become Beneficial to Renters?
- Domestic Locksmith Services: Reasons Why Old Homes Should Have Their Locks Updated
- How Restricted Keys Can Help Avoid Unauthorised Key Duplication
- Understanding Complex Lock Parts and Mechanisms in Car Door Locks
- Broken Car Key Extraction: Why Call a Professional Locksmith?
- Avoid Sham Locksmiths: Know Some Hiring Guidelines
- Rekeying Gives You Full Control Over Your Newly Purchased Home
- Grand Master Key for Hotels: What are the Benefits?
- Keyed to Differ and Keyed Alike: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Home Security Tips for Senior Citizens
- What are Smart Locks for Homes?
- Why is Time Management Important When Hiring Professional Locksmiths?
- View all articles…
- Residential Security: Are your Knob Locks Enough?
- Should You Rekey a Newly Bought House?
- View all articles…
- Ignition Problems and When to Call for a Locksmith
- The Importance of Master Key System in Factories
- View all articles…