Temporary Construction Keying for Business Owners' Peace of MindAugust 8, 2019
When you work in the construction field, you come to realise that buildings don't simply spring up overnight. Construction projects can take protracted periods of time, and this means that multiple people might need access to the building. If you own the building that is being worked on, you probably are going to want to have some measure of control over who can access the property. After all, you don't want to know that anyone can get into the building for risk of fire, vandalism, theft, or other potential damages. In these situations, you'll want to consider pursuing temporary construction keying.
Benefits of Temporary Construction Keying
When we discuss temporary construction keying, we are talking about a process that has been perfected in order to secure a building during construction. Temporary construction keying involves the installation of temporary construction lock cylinders on the building. These locks are keyed alike so that the building crew can have access to the building whenever it is that they need to continue their work. At the end of the construction process, the cylinders inside of the locks are all removed and replaced with the final cylinders, thus securing the building against the old keys. Now, why is this a better process for securing your building than other options on the market? Let's explore that question below.
1) Convenient Process - Temporary construction keying allows a locksmith to simplify the security process in an inexpensive and convenient way. These special locks are keyed alike for the contractor and the owner. At the end of the construction process, those locks simply need to have their cylinders altered. When the cylinders have been altered, the builder's key will no longer be functional. This is much simpler than changing the entire locking system before and after the building has been constructed.
2) Affordable - Thanks to the simplicity of the process, neither builder nor owner will need to spend extra money in order to secure the building. You won't have any need to replace all of the keys and locks during the handover stage of the process. Construction already costs enough, why make it more expensive?
3) Security Benefits - Finally, using temporary construction keying can provide an additional layer of security to your building. With temporary construction keying in place, you'll be able to maximise your control over who accesses your business before, during, and after the construction is complete.
Don't wait for an incident to happen, be proactive about your security needs. Contact Altona Locksmiths today in order to discuss all of your temporary construction keying needs.
15c Slough Road, Altona
Phone: (03) 9315 0522
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Car Transponder Key
- Obtain Optimum Security in Commercial Properties with a Complex Master Keying System
- Check the Security of Your Door Lock Because Burglary Can Occur Anytime
- Signs of a Failing Car Ignition Lock Cylinder: When to Call a Locksmith?
- Temporary Construction Keying for Business Owners' Peace of Mind
- Car Locking Problems Due to Worn Out Keys: Hire Professional Locksmiths for Replacement
- Ensure the Security of Office Drawers and Cabinets: Call Professional Locksmiths
- Car Key Cutting Services: The Importance of Locksmith Accuracy and Precision
- Benefits of Traditional Door Lock Cylinders for Residential Properties
- Apartment Security: Why Additional Locks Become Beneficial to Renters?
- Domestic Locksmith Services: Reasons Why Old Homes Should Have Their Locks Updated
- How Restricted Keys Can Help Avoid Unauthorised Key Duplication
- Understanding Complex Lock Parts and Mechanisms in Car Door Locks
- Broken Car Key Extraction: Why Call a Professional Locksmith?
- Avoid Sham Locksmiths: Know Some Hiring Guidelines
- Rekeying Gives You Full Control Over Your Newly Purchased Home
- Grand Master Key for Hotels: What are the Benefits?
- Keyed to Differ and Keyed Alike: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Home Security Tips for Senior Citizens
- What are Smart Locks for Homes?
- Why is Time Management Important When Hiring Professional Locksmiths?
- View all articles…
- Residential Security: Are your Knob Locks Enough?
- Should You Rekey a Newly Bought House?
- View all articles…
- Ignition Problems and When to Call for a Locksmith
- The Importance of Master Key System in Factories
- View all articles…