How Restricted Keys Can Help Avoid Unauthorised Key DuplicationApril 17, 2019
The safety and security of your home or business takes priority over all other aspects of property management. With multiple access points inside of your building, be it residential or commercial, you have to wonder how can keep the building protected. With that being said, many property owners are increasingly turning toward restricted key systems in order to keep their building secure. Restricted key systems can be installed by reputable locksmiths. A restricted key system basically ensures that your keys only get used by the right people. Let's talk a little bit more about the benefits of a restricted key system.
Benefits of Restricted Keys: Preventing Key Duplication
Unless you live in a brand-new building, the odds are good that someone has a key to your property. This isn't a malicious event, not always, but a simple matter of statistics. Unless you have changed your locks or implemented a restricted key system, any prior key owner could have gone and gotten their keys duplicated. Once a key has been duplicated, there is no telling how many copies are floating around in the world. This is where restricted keys come into play. Restricted keys are stamped to prevent any duplication without prior authorisation. As a result, you'll never have to be concerned that your keys are falling into the wrong hands. What other benefits can be derived from a restricted key system?
1) Absolute Security - When you have a restricted key system installed onto your property, you are retaining absolute security of your building. You will have to verify the duplication of any key that you do not personally duplicate. As a result, you can remain absolutely sure that nobody is duplicating and handing out your key. This is particularly ideal when it comes to handling former employees or tenets.
2) Keep Accurate Records - With a restricted key system installed, you'll be able to keep track of who has which key and what they've done with it. This is ideal for workplace environments where certain employees will need access to certain areas, but not others. You'll be able to keep everyone accountable for the key that they have been given.
As you can see, installing a restricted key system can be a great way to embrace enhanced security in your property. Whether you are upgrading the locking mechanism at your place of business or in your own home, a restricted key system can go a long way toward making the project a success. When you are ready to upgrade your security, call our team here at Altona Locksmiths.
15c Slough Road, Altona
Phone: (03) 9315 0522
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Customised Restricted Key System: What are the Benefits for Your Business?
- Know What's Best for Your Newly Built Commercial Building's Security
- Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Car Transponder Key
- Obtain Optimum Security in Commercial Properties with a Complex Master Keying System
- Check the Security of Your Door Lock Because Burglary Can Occur Anytime
- Signs of a Failing Car Ignition Lock Cylinder: When to Call a Locksmith?
- Temporary Construction Keying for Business Owners' Peace of Mind
- Car Locking Problems Due to Worn Out Keys: Hire Professional Locksmiths for Replacement
- Ensure the Security of Office Drawers and Cabinets: Call Professional Locksmiths
- Car Key Cutting Services: The Importance of Locksmith Accuracy and Precision
- Benefits of Traditional Door Lock Cylinders for Residential Properties
- Apartment Security: Why Additional Locks Become Beneficial to Renters?
- Domestic Locksmith Services: Reasons Why Old Homes Should Have Their Locks Updated
- How Restricted Keys Can Help Avoid Unauthorised Key Duplication
- Understanding Complex Lock Parts and Mechanisms in Car Door Locks
- Broken Car Key Extraction: Why Call a Professional Locksmith?
- Avoid Sham Locksmiths: Know Some Hiring Guidelines
- Rekeying Gives You Full Control Over Your Newly Purchased Home
- Grand Master Key for Hotels: What are the Benefits?
- Keyed to Differ and Keyed Alike: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Home Security Tips for Senior Citizens
- What are Smart Locks for Homes?
- Why is Time Management Important When Hiring Professional Locksmiths?
- View all articles…
- Residential Security: Are your Knob Locks Enough?
- Should You Rekey a Newly Bought House?
- View all articles…
- Ignition Problems and When to Call for a Locksmith
- The Importance of Master Key System in Factories
- View all articles…