Grand Master Key for Hotels: What are the Benefits?February 15, 2015
When you work in the hospitality field, there is nothing more important than maintaining the security of your building. Not only do you need to protect your building from potential intruders, but you also need to ensure that all of your guests are secure in their own rooms. There are many different locking systems available out there for buildings of all shapes and sizes. Hotels, however, have pretty specific needs. As a hotel, you'll have to give keys to your guests so that they can get into your rooms. You'll also need to get into each individual room in case of an emergency. What kind of locking system would work best in this scenario?
Benefits of Grand Master Key Systems
Today, we are going to be discussing a Grand Master Keyed System. While this sounds like an over-the-top name for a locking system, it is actually fairly simple. A Grand Master Keyed System is a specialised system of keys that all funnel up to the Grand Master key. To explain it simply, a Grand Master key can open every lock in the system. Below the Grand Master key is a Master Key which can open specific groups of locks. Below the Master Key is the key that will only work on one specific door. Understand? Now, why is this system so beneficial for a hotel?
1) Control Room Access - First and foremost, a Grand Master Keyed System provides you with absolute control over all of the rooms in the building. You'll be able to access any individual room, no matter which room you are looking at. Additionally, you can hand out a specific set of keys for maintenance or security workers.
2) Separate Access for Employees - What if you want your employee to be able to effectively manage an entire floor of rooms, but you don't want them to have access to other rooms? Instead of installing a separate locking system, you'd merely hand them the Master Key for their specific rooms. In this way, you can still retain control of the rooms that you'd rather they not have access to.
3) Security for Guests - Not only is the Grand Master Keyed System effective for you and your employees, but it is also appropriate for your guests as well. This system allows your guest to retain access to their room without ceding control to anyone except for a direct manager or you, yourself.
As you can see, a Grand Mastered Key System can be the perfect choice for your hotel. If you are ready to make the security upgrade, call on Altona Locksmiths today!
15c Slough Road, Altona
Phone: (03) 9315 0522
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Customised Restricted Key System: What are the Benefits for Your Business?
- Know What's Best for Your Newly Built Commercial Building's Security
- Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Car Transponder Key
- Obtain Optimum Security in Commercial Properties with a Complex Master Keying System
- Check the Security of Your Door Lock Because Burglary Can Occur Anytime
- Signs of a Failing Car Ignition Lock Cylinder: When to Call a Locksmith?
- Temporary Construction Keying for Business Owners' Peace of Mind
- Car Locking Problems Due to Worn Out Keys: Hire Professional Locksmiths for Replacement
- Ensure the Security of Office Drawers and Cabinets: Call Professional Locksmiths
- Car Key Cutting Services: The Importance of Locksmith Accuracy and Precision
- Benefits of Traditional Door Lock Cylinders for Residential Properties
- Apartment Security: Why Additional Locks Become Beneficial to Renters?
- Domestic Locksmith Services: Reasons Why Old Homes Should Have Their Locks Updated
- How Restricted Keys Can Help Avoid Unauthorised Key Duplication
- Understanding Complex Lock Parts and Mechanisms in Car Door Locks
- Broken Car Key Extraction: Why Call a Professional Locksmith?
- Avoid Sham Locksmiths: Know Some Hiring Guidelines
- Rekeying Gives You Full Control Over Your Newly Purchased Home
- Grand Master Key for Hotels: What are the Benefits?
- Keyed to Differ and Keyed Alike: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Home Security Tips for Senior Citizens
- What are Smart Locks for Homes?
- Why is Time Management Important When Hiring Professional Locksmiths?
- View all articles…
- Residential Security: Are your Knob Locks Enough?
- Should You Rekey a Newly Bought House?
- View all articles…
- Ignition Problems and When to Call for a Locksmith
- The Importance of Master Key System in Factories
- View all articles…