Customised Restricted Key System: What are the Benefits for Your Business?November 11, 2019
Security is an essential feature in maintaining a good business. By ensuring the protection of your business from intruders and thieves, you will not only prevent crimes and safety breaches, but will also guarantee that your employees will not be placed in any form of danger whatsoever. One way of making sure that this is possible is by incorporating a customised restricted key system.
A customised restricted key system offers a much higher level of security than standard lock and key systems. However, it will significantly increase the cost as expected. If you think about it, incorporating a customised restricted key system will prove itself worth the money in the long run. And below are the uses it can offer.
A customised restricted key system enables a more advanced security feature. It is significantly harder to pick its locks due to a more complicated structure. Their keys are specifically created with a unique design that is patent protected. Gaining unauthorised entry is close to impossible since the keys can only be copied by authorised individuals. You can easily monitor who gets a copy of the keys since they will not be cut without your authorisation. The intricacies of its design enhance the protection of your business. You will no longer be concerned about breaches brought by stolen, lost and unauthorised copying that normally happens with a standard key system.
Access and Control
If you have to distribute access among certain employees, it is also possible to customise restricted key systems in order to allow different levels of access to different key holders. As such you can simply produce a universal master key wherein you can monitor exactly who has access to which areas of your business at all times. This allows a combination of key management functionality to further improve key control.
A customised restricted key system enables a detailed record of who has access in your key system. You will always be informed regarding how many copies have been cut, when they were cut, and who gave the authorisation. Since there is a sole locksmith responsible for creating the customised restricted key system, they are able to monitor and keep track of who requested which key, and how many keys are currently in circulation. This enables a quickly audit trail of who is responsible for the loss or which keys are missing.
In order to ensure the utmost protection and security of your business, avail a customised restricted key system from Altona Locksmiths. We are equipped with professional locksmiths that can consult and provide you with a specific design for your security system. We can install and maintain a complex master keying system that allows sophisticated key control throughout entire buildings such as offices and factories. We also cover all types of locks including door locks, padlocks, cupboard locks and locks for cabinets and drawers.
15c Slough Road, Altona
Phone: (03) 9315 0522
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- FAQ: When Do I Need Transponder Key Programming Services?
- Is Your Front Door Lock Burglar-proof? Consider Consulting Expert Locksmiths?
- Customised Restricted Key System: What are the Benefits for Your Business?
- Know What's Best for Your Newly Built Commercial Building's Security
- Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Car Transponder Key
- Obtain Optimum Security in Commercial Properties with a Complex Master Keying System
- Check the Security of Your Door Lock Because Burglary Can Occur Anytime
- Signs of a Failing Car Ignition Lock Cylinder: When to Call a Locksmith?
- Temporary Construction Keying for Business Owners' Peace of Mind
- Car Locking Problems Due to Worn Out Keys: Hire Professional Locksmiths for Replacement
- Ensure the Security of Office Drawers and Cabinets: Call Professional Locksmiths
- Car Key Cutting Services: The Importance of Locksmith Accuracy and Precision
- Benefits of Traditional Door Lock Cylinders for Residential Properties
- Apartment Security: Why Additional Locks Become Beneficial to Renters?
- Domestic Locksmith Services: Reasons Why Old Homes Should Have Their Locks Updated
- How Restricted Keys Can Help Avoid Unauthorised Key Duplication
- Understanding Complex Lock Parts and Mechanisms in Car Door Locks
- Broken Car Key Extraction: Why Call a Professional Locksmith?
- Avoid Sham Locksmiths: Know Some Hiring Guidelines
- Rekeying Gives You Full Control Over Your Newly Purchased Home
- Grand Master Key for Hotels: What are the Benefits?
- Keyed to Differ and Keyed Alike: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Home Security Tips for Senior Citizens
- What are Smart Locks for Homes?
- Why is Time Management Important When Hiring Professional Locksmiths?
- View all articles…
- Residential Security: Are your Knob Locks Enough?
- Should You Rekey a Newly Bought House?
- View all articles…
- Ignition Problems and When to Call for a Locksmith
- The Importance of Master Key System in Factories
- View all articles…